Nov 13, 2008

In the beginning, there were three...


I am writing to you from a power recliner where I've been sitting from 9 AM to 10 PM for the last 30 days. I am diagnosed with a femoral acetabular impingement (it sounds worse than it is, but my case is actually worse than average), so I basically can't walk until I get surgery, which is a little less then a month away. I started this blog for three reasons: 1) to create an outlet for all my pent up creativity, 2) because I want to get to know my mother and grandmother and their photography techniques more than I do now, and 3) because otherwise I'm going to fail my photography class at school.... but the first two reasons are the most meaningful...

For the next few months, my mother, my grandmother, and I will post journal entries and photos that reflect the given theme for the week and a brief description of the photo taken.

The first theme is Places you don't frequently go (in or around your home or elsewhere)

Good luck and good shooting!

1 comment:

Evan Neff said...

I love this blog! I'm so happy we started it. It really gives me a chance to keep up my photography while I can't really go anywhere.

Thanks for doing this with me.

P.S.
WOW we've already posted over 50 entries!