Nov 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities: Thanksgiving Dinner with Yellow Flashlight


Thanksgiving Festivities: Thanksgiving Dinner with Yellow Flashlight

My ex, Larry, insisted on closing the curtains that screen his dining room from the neighbor's house. The house where Spider and Diamond live. Cats. This meant that the light in the dining room was "atmospheric"--meaning, dark--requiring candles to dine by (which, for Larry, was the idea); a flashlight to provide light to make pictures by; and a miniature tripod to enable the Kodak to shoot pictures in focus. All because of the light.

I am full. Full, full, full. Too full. I hadn't planned on being so full. I don't know what happened. Larry was concerned about his belly being as exposed as it was for the picture. I said, "But, Larry...that's Thanksgiving!"

Happy Almost Un-Turkey Day, photo fans. Be well.

Love, Laurie

No comments: