Jan 15, 2009

Bluebird of Happiness: A Concept

Bluebird of Happiness: A Concept

I was hanging out with Evan when I got the theme for this post. I wasn't going to go out and try to track down a live bird for this assignment, so I decided to make one on my laptop.

The image expresses, to be frank, how I feel about happiness right now: flat.

I was told, once, that peace is happiness. And that peace is a choice. If you choose peace, you have to apply that choice to all things. All situations. I'm working my way up to that. You'll know I've achieved it when you find yourself looking at me like I'm nuts. When I perplex or disappoint, it may be because I'm finding peace.

That's how things can shake down on the way to taking flight to become the bluebird of happiness.

Be well, Photo Fans.
~Laurie

No comments: