Jan 24, 2009

The Machine: Bike Story

I was riding into work one day, trailing two cyclists pushing hard ahead. As I cleared the bus station, a man hailed me from the curb.

"Bitch--in front you got passing you two white people!"

I rolled my eyes, kept pumping.

Soon after, I received a divine report re

Bus Station Man...that he and I have a
gorgeous fate in common--anger,
faithlessness, addiction to strife.

These qualities delight and beleaguer us, and make our trials for God a shared enterprise in the Edenic Garden. Bus Station Man and I travel a similar road.

End of message. Biked on to work.

Stay the path, photo fans. Keep rolling.

Thx,
Laurie

2 comments:

Unnecessary J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unnecessary J said...

cool pictures here. love the yellow one :]