Jan 31, 2009

Oddities: Drive-by Shooting

After finally getting motivated enough to get out of the house and FIND something odd, I wound up just staying in the car. This goes against my photographic instincts; I like to integrate myself into the environment, but within the car, I really couldn't. At times, it was frustrating, but overall, it was fun.

I Loooove this panoramic feature in my camera. It lets me take three pictures, then it automatically stitches them together into one. I caught the bicyclist twice, coming and going.

Odd yellow pole placement, yes?

An old automobile transportation vehicular unit.


I had fun.

2 comments:

Laurie Cannon said...

Ohmigosh, I loooove that panoramic pic. had no idea what you were up to when you shot it. So cool, Evan.

ama said...

I love your drive-by shoot. Grand, as usual!
Love,
ama