May 11, 2009

Treasure Hunt: Voila!





My husband is just returned from ER, angiogram, stents, and I’m sticking close to home while he recovers from his coronary ordeal, not a heart attack, but close. So instead of going on a photo shoot, I’m foraging through pictures I’ve already taken to see what, if anything, fits this theme...something out of place, something broken, something red...

Voila! As they say, an embarrassment of riches. Why, I wonder, do they say that? Is it embarrassing to succeed, is success embarrassing? Can one succeed too well?

love,
ama

6 comments:

Mr Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Lee said...

Thank you for your attention.Glad to see you again.Enjoy all your updates.Music is wonderful,but we like carving better than music.Hope your all doing well.

ArtSparker said...

Beautiful photos, I hope your husband and you have a serene day.

Laurie Cannon said...

This is great, ama
congrats
how ever did you get that
huge, honkin hand into the window?

Laurie Cannon said...

"All four of them have their own cars--but there's no room in the driveway--an embarrassment of riches."

Yes, too much of a good thing.

Unnecessary J said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the hand reflection. I hope your husband is getting better!